Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bring it AK! BRING IT!

Dear Aunt Karen,

I will spot you the first game. I struggled the whole way. Opened the first three, the tenth, had three splits, just a bad game. I will still take you in series. I say bring it!

Love, Andy

P.S. I came alive for the first time in years tonight. I do not remember, but I had a minimum of 12 strikes over the last two games and strung some. I broke 200 twice and it was not barely. Well, it was solid. I will say that. 219 and 226 were my last two games. If only I did not have a 139 the first game. ARGH! I had a 584 series. Not too bad....

P.P.S. I should have done better in every game though. That is the scary thought. I missed some easy ones. I will take what I can get! BRING IT!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice Bowling Andy!
I will take a litle credit for fireing you up - I knew you had it in ya though. I will take that challenge......