Monday, January 14, 2008

My right shoulder

So my right shoulder for years has always been weaker than my left. It seems like it is getting worse and it makes me nervous. I am in two bowling leagues and not to mention I need it to play Wii!

Well, it has slipped a few times recently and has been hurting me a lot the last few days. It was hurting by the time bowling ended yesterday. Not a good sign. Hopefully, I can keep icing it and do some serious pre-hab work on it to gain some strength. What makes me nervous is that the pain goes all the way down to my elbow.

Looks like I wont be joining any arm wrestling competitions soon.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I can give you the name of my Chiro - Dup had the same problem. Accupunture works!!!!!

Cletus Van Dam said...

You better hope you don't need surgery.

Jessica said...

face it, you are not the young pup you were once were.