1. Last Friday was really really bad. First, my facebook account gets taken over. Even after changing my password multiple times, the hack continued. So I shut ti down and changed my password on a few different things just to be safe. Then a little later in the day, Orbitz called and said Delta cancelled our flight to the bahamas. So they are refunding our money. Thanks for playing!
2. Last Saturday was great but tiring. We went to Flattop for breakfast and then to a store to pick up an engagement gift. From there, we headed out to the burbs for Jeremy's basketball game. We then hit up the pumpkin farm which was sweet. It was bigger than I was expecting and a lot of fun. By the time we were back in the city, the Florida game was starting. Michelle and I then headed out to Ploth and Stacia's engagement party which was a great time. Again, great day but tiring!
3. Sunday was good but I could tell I was coming down with a cold. Sunday night I went over to Bryan's to watch a wrestling PPV and sticking with the tradition, ate popeyes during the event. Lately I have been eating really clean so Popeyes did a ton of damage to my system!
4. The week started off slow and I stayed home on Tuesday. Luckily by Wednesday I was feeling much better!
5. The rest of the week has been quiet and today I am heading to a Loyola luncheon. Consider me fired up! Also this afternoon, we are heading to Samantha's daycare for a Halloween party. I am sure Michelle will have awesome pictures on her post afterwards.
6. Loved Christie's comment on my scary movie blog. These are things I am looking for.
7. This number will forever be retired for Elway.
8. I realized recently that time change in the fall is hell on parents. We are going to move the clocks back but that just means Samantha will wake up an hour earlier. There will be no "gaining an hour". Yikes...
9. Have a great weekend and even better Halloween! Please let the Gators win tomorrow...Please...
No comments:
Post a Comment