I am in general, a healthy individual. I get a physical every year. I workout on a regular basis. I usually watch what I eat. I drink too much from time to time...but in general, my physical is usually really good.
Why am I talking about this? Well, if we were looking at...hmm..lets say a 5 year history of my health prior to March 19, 2009, I bet I was sick MAYBE twice a year. I bet it was an average of about 1.5 times a year.
Well, since Samantha has come into our life, I have been sick about once a month! She is a walking carrier of disease. It is quite impressive. I have been to work one day this week. Monday I was off because Samantha was sick. I started getting sick Tuesday night and was really sick on Wednesday and am still fighting it today.
I do not remember reading that I should expect to be sick once a month...I guess it is just another lesson learned. I think there will be a lot more to come!
1 comment:
The joys of daycare, I would reckon.
Post a Comment