Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm back baby!

So I have a few random thoughts from last week.

1. I am sad Romney dropped out.
2. I golfed easily the nicest course I have ever been on.
3. Shaq got traded??? Holy smokes! I love him but he needs to retire at the end of the year.
4. I got four workouts in on the boat. I am as shocked as you are.
5. NE lost! AWESOME! Manning back to back...shocking.
6. I need to shed some pounds and get back to some serious lifting.
7. I love the number 7. John Elway is my hero.
8. I bought irons and had them fitted and now I am in negative weather. I have never been this excited to golf and I have to wait a few months.

Michelle will definitely give good details about the trip. It was amazing. I will probably put one post up around golf since she was not there.

No comments: