So, I just got back from Osco. I had to grab some supplies for the train ride. You are allowed to take alcohol on with you. Well, I called an audible. I was looking at the vast array of bottles on the wall and saw that seagrams was only $10.99 for 750ml and it came in a plastic bottle. I was sold. Even Jim Beam is $14.99. It was too much of a difference for me in price to go with anything else.
So, below is the list of items I bought:
-750 ml of Seagrams
- 2 liter of Diet 7 up
- 1 liter bottle of water
- 1 liter of grape propel
- two small bags of cashews
- one large bag of beef jerkey
- one pack of gum
- three different meal replacement bars
- one small bottle of hand sanitizer
I think I am ready to roll!
4 comments:
can you buy food on this thing?
are you going to rub that hand sanitizer all over the chair that you are sleeping in?
I sure hope that's not all you are eating for the next 24 hours!!
no reading material? I would have at least bought a Playboy.
Post a Comment