YESSSSSSSSS! Huge night last night for Team 4....yes we never changed our team name. It was the first week of position rounds (there are two). It was first place vs second place. Well, we swept the other team. I came in focused and on a mission. I bowled okay but not overly great. I thought I was going to pull a monster series.
The first game I rolled a 190. We won the first game by 150 pins. One of my teammates bowled a 247. The second game was tight. I bowled a 176. We won by 20 pins. It came down to the anchors and our anchor had a turkey. Their spirit was dead the last game. That was good because I did not bowl too well. I was hitting well but pins were not falling. I ended with a 148. Again, this game came down to the anchors and we won by 15. I rolled a 514. It just felt good last night.
I have no idea what happened in the last game of 3 vs 4 but the third place team won the first two. So if they swept, it was us vs them for the championship of the 2nd half and we are up 3 points on them. If they lost the third game, we are up 5 points. I hope that is the case.
Bad note...I am MISSING next week. BOOOOOOOOOOO! I will be in California for work. This is killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment