Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Top 5, with video!

Happy Wednesday to all! Today's top 5 is a little hard to explain. Sue gave the suggestion of top 5 exclamatory words (i.e. Never! or Ouch!). You get the point. I turned that into top5 words that you use most frequently (keeping it clean of course). What makes this one difficult is that you need people around you to tell you what they are because you do not even realize you are saying them. Without further ado, here are my five words in no particular order.

1. Horrible. I find I say this a lot especially when talking about sports.


2. What?!? Actually, it is more the wwhhhhaaaaat? If I am out having a good time and someone shocks me with information, you have 100% chance of hearing this.

3. Easy... Easy... This usually comes out when I am getting ripped on. So, I say this a lot.

4. Garbage. I did not realize I said this a lot until talking to some co-workers. Much like horrible this comes out a lot when talking about sports.

5. NICE!!! My cousin Bryan says this much more than I do but I have definitely picked it up.

Happy hump day!

4 comments:

Mich said...

my words:
1. Dang
2. awesome - so generic, but so good
3. Crapola - I write this more than I actually say it
4. Dangit - is this the same as dang? whatever
5. Whatever - mostly in arguments

Here are some for people I know:
kathryn - bollocks
mom - holy camoly (spelling?)

LaurenK said...

THis is a tough one.

1. Awesome.
2. Cool.
3. Nice.
4. Mother f-er (I don't actually say the f-bomb.)
5. Seriously? (More often "Are you serious?")

Sue said...

I cannot even tell you how much I enjoyed the video supplements!!!

1. Cute - a totally over-used girl word, I can't help it.
2. What the... - I often do not say the F-word at the end, just these first 2 words, but you know that's what I mean...
3. Fun! (AKA So fun!)
4. Sweet/Nice - interchangeable, mostly used in phone conversations
5. Awesome - outdated but highly useful

c_reuter said...

1. Nice
2. Easy
3. Wow
4. Son of a b---h
5. G Damnit
6. F'n Uribe

The first 2 must be a family thing.