So, I have been pretty busy at work lately and I have also been sick for 2 weeks. That is not a pretty combination. So I apologize for the lack of blogs but you should be used to it by now.
Anyway, I was beyond frustrated with my sickness so I went to the doc yesterday at lunch. I have a sinus infection. He gave me two different antibiotics to take. The first one is a pill once a day for 10 days. Fine. The second was cough syrup.
Now, back in my day cough syrup was always cherry flavored. I love cherries and to be honest I always liked the taste of medicine. Well, the syrup I got yesterday was purple in color and tasted grape. I was shocked. I am fine with it. Having bought Samantha multiple medicines already, I have noticed that grape seems to be most prevalent flavor. When did this happen? I thought cherry was old standby. I guess not in the 21st century.
On a sidenote, I am throwing a preview of tomorrow's blog at the end of this one.
Preview for tomorrow's blog: The Big Hurt
1 comment:
cherry stinks!~ yay for grape!
Post a Comment