Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 World Cup

The 2006 World Cup was the main driving force behind a few of us becoming Liverpool fans. Quite frankly, I could not be happier with the decision.

Well, starting this weekend is the 2010 World Cup. I am super excited for the tournament this year. To be honest, after the US gets out of pool play (and they will get out of pool play), I will be rooting for two teams, England and USA. I have watched a lot of the English team play. Gerrard is probably a captain. However since they are in USA's pool, I am rooting against them (at first).

To get everyone in the spirit of the cup, below is a youtube of Woddy Harrelson kicking a game winning penalty kick in a game of the world vs. England for charity.

Go Woody! And more importantly, GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Michael and I have Team USA in the draft!!! I am so excited for tomorrow!!!