Top 5 is back! Today I am doing my top 5 favorite websites to go to. A couple guidelines to think about while creating your list. Your email account does not count (ie gmail). I am lumping all the blogs I read into one. I will do a top 5 some day of my blogs but for today, they count as one.
1. My blogs - Really, this was a no brainer since I gave myself the out. I have a google reader to keep up with all my blogs. Thank you google reader!
2. Espn.com - To be honest, this is really for sportsguy. I listen to his podcasts and read his articles diligently. If he was not there, I do not think it would be in the top 5.
3. Twitter - Yes twitter. I like twitter way more than facebook. The only thing really drawing me to facebook is Vinny's (fake gambling).
4. WSJ online - What can I say? I like me some wall street journal.
5. Google.com - This sounds weird but google is my go to for looking up anything. I am there a lot and they never disappoint.
I think metromix.com would have been high as well. It is a great resource for Chicago.
Happy hump day!
1 comment:
1. My Blogs -- mostly Michelle, Jessica and Dooce... and yours too!
2. Chicago Tribune, every morning
3. Google, my home page, my constant source of info
4. BabyCenter.com -- these days!
5. TIE (depends on my mood): Go Fug Yourself.com, for a little escapism OR Jezebel.com for news with a sassy feminist twist.
Post a Comment