Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vin Scully - Another year

I don't get to listen to many Dodger games. I do not get to watch many Dodger games but it does make me very happy that Vin Scully is coming back. The living legend recently announced his intentions on coming back and quite frankly, if he is healthy, I do not see him walking away ever.

When we visit my parents out in the burbs, my dad watches the Dodgers games online. It was such a treat to watch the game and listen to the legend work his magic.

He has been broadcasting since 1948. 1948....Granted he just does home games and west coast trips but he is the voice of the Dodgers. He is an iconic voice of baseball and he is in my opinion the best ever. Thank you for coming back for another season.

All good things must come to an end and Rick Monday is good but there will never be another Vin Scully.

No comments: