Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Biggest Loser last night

Last night's episode of the biggest loser was awesome. The twists were enough to keep the teams on their toes and even the strategies they came up with were no good. If you ever wanted to watch an episode, last night's was the one to watch.

Personally, I do not like the black team at all. They are cocky and by they, I mean just the one brother. In all honesty, they workout very hard and are probably ready to go home and be on their own. I really hope that the grey team wins. They are very nice to everyone. They workout hard and they stay away from back stabbing people.

2 comments:

LaurenK said...

I totally agree! Black should go home. Grey should win! I heart Grey!!

ahow628 said...

Two related comments:
1) I couldn't vote in your Superbowl poll because "Not the Pats" wasn't an option. People from Boston suck.

2) Mahk and his brahtha are both douches. People from Bahston suck.