Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top Chef Finale

On my goodness. What was Carla thinking??? The worst part is that she knew she screwed up. Each chef in the finale got the help from another chef (who happened to be from the show from year's past). Well, Carla's helper talked Carla into changing directions of her dishes. What a huge mistake and it cost her the championship. She has no one to blame but herself. The first two dishes she served the judges loved. She was leading. The last dishes were a disaster all because she changed what she was going to do. So frustrating. I really did not like Hosea and Stephan is just a jerk. Stephan was easily the most qualified or the best remaining chef but his dessert was too plain. Never leave the judges with a sub-par dish.

Anyway, it was a good season and I am looking forward to the next one.

2 comments:

Mich said...

it was heart wrenching....darn (I would have just typed a different word if I hadn't given up cursing for Lent) Casey should have just kept her mouth shut!

Jessica said...

I felt pretty bad for Carla...Casey should feel like crap too. But seriously, why let your sous chef make such HUGE decisions for you??