So this weekend was another action packed weekend that I will wrap up in bullet form as usual.
1. My parents celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary this weekend. Just a little shout out to them. 45 years is a long time.
2. Samantha had her first church experience and since it felt like 100 degrees in there, it did not go too well. Thank goodness for baby rooms.
3. Michelle and I finally packed accordingly for our over night stay in the burbs and did not have to drive back into the city for anything.
4. Saturday night's dinner after mass was at the Red Ox. My soon to be nine year old nephew said that it was fitting that Samantha was going to the Red Ox since she was born in the year of the Ox. Where does he learn this stuff?
5. After dinner, Michelle and I met Bryan and Mary out at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the UFC PPV. Half the place was watching the hockey game and half was watching UFC. The roof almost came off when the Blackhawks scored their third goal in the 2nd period.
6. Buffalo Wild Wings had 20 beers on tap. So we ripped up two pieces of paper and anytime someone needed a beer we just drew a new number. It was a fun game.
7. Sunday's drive home sucked. There was an accident that slowed us down.
8. I bowled horrible on Sunday. I crapped the bed and then rolled around in it. I broke 400 but barely.
9. I am really sick of 40 degrees and raining. This spring has been really cold. One of the colder springs that I can remember.
10. Have a good week and lets hope I bowl a little better tonight. Only two more weeks of bowling in both leagues!
3 comments:
You played a Beer on tap game 5 minutes from my house and didn't invite me. Shame on You!
#6 is an awesome idea...LOVE IT.
That paper idea would be great for Around The World next month. Hmmm.
Post a Comment