All 32 teams have been decided. Now, they break the teams into four pots and draw for 4 team group play. Lets jsut say that group one consists of potential winners (besides the US). What I think would be a good idea is get 8 people, everyone throw in $10 or $20 each and you do a drawing. You grab one team from each pot. Winner take all. Yes. I like to gamble. Below are the pools.
Pot 1
South Africa (CAF - as hosts)
Germany (UEFA)
Brazil (CONMEBOL)
Italy (UEFA)
Spain (UEFA)
England (UEFA)
France (UEFA)
Argentina (CONMEBOL)
Pot 2 (UEFA Pot)
Netherlands (UEFA)
Portugal (UEFA)
Switzerland (UEFA)
Greece (UEFA)
Serbia (UEFA)
Denmark (UEFA)
Slovakia (UEFA)
Slovenia (UEFA)
Pot 3
Mexico (CONCACAF)
USA (CONCACAF)
South Korea (AFC)
Japan (AFC)
Australia (AFC)
Honduras (CONCACAF)
New Zealand (OFC)
North Korea (AFC)
Pot 4
Paraguay (CONMEBOL)
Ghana (CAF)
Cameroon (CAF)
Cote d'Ivoire (CAF)
Nigeria (CAF)
Uruguay (CONMEBOL)
Algeria (CAF)
Chile (CONMEBOL)
2 comments:
If you need players, I'm in...
I'd be in. We'll also probably have a World Cup auction draft again if interested.
Post a Comment