I was just talking to Funk about Sunday night. I was very impressed that he talked Fubar into going to El Presidente (EP). Fubar hates that place but he must have been hungry. He only had a whole pizza at Four Shadows so I can see him being hungry...
Well, EP is literally 1,300 feet from the bar. Those guys jumped into a cab to get there! Really 1,300 is adequate distant to take a cab. So I ask you all this.
What is the shortest distance you have taken a cab? I want answers!
Now, in Funk's defense he hailed the cab to go home but at the last second decided to go to EP. Still, it has to rank up there with shortest cab rides ever!
2 comments:
If I remember correctly, you and I once took a cab from Four Treys at Damen and Henderson to Tony's Burrito Mex at Damen and Belmont. That is 0.2 miles according to Google Maps......
I can neither confirm nor deny this.
Post a Comment