Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am Ironman?

So one my aunt's sent me this link . You answer a series of questions and then they tell you which superhero you are mostly like. Superman was my second place person but according to this highly accurate quiz, the superhero I am mostly like is Ironman.

Ironman's personality is loosely based on Howard Hughes. Does this mean I am like Howard Hughes? I just wish I was worth as much as he was.

Anyway, try it out and let me know what it tells you.

If Fubar does not get superman, I am going to start questioning the validity of this quiz.

6 comments:

Mich said...

I am Supergirl: Lean, muscular and feminine. Honest and a defender of the innocent.

Don't really know about that....

LaurenK said...

I am Spiderman (followed closely by Wonderwoman).

"You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility."

It is exhausting at times...

Jessica said...

I am Spiderman too, which is weird because I am not geeky (like Lauren)...My second choice ~ The Hulk. That makes sense with my muscle definition and all.

Karen said...

Must run in the family - I'm ironman too.

Fubar said...

The Flash 85%
Superman 80%

They never asked if I was invincible....

c_reuter said...

Flash-75%
Hulk- 70%
Green Lantern- 70%

Fast, Flirtatious, Athletic. I also look good in red tights and lightning bolts.