Okay, due to my driving all over the last few days, I have listened to a TON of Mike and Mike. I love the show so I do not mind. Today they were talking about how famous Tiger Woods is. Greeney was saying he thinks that Tiger is more well know than Beckham. Golic was completely on the other side. Yes, Tiger is known worldwide. He belongs in this conversation. He wins the British Open. He plays tournaments in Dubai. He is HUGE in Asia (since his mom is Asian).
Come on. Do you really think he is more popular than Beckham? i asked a couple people here who are not from the US. A couple points they made. One of them was in Thailand not too long ago and he saw gold shrine of Beckham. The other guy said the following.
"If Tiger Woods was in the airport in Seoul, people would go up to him and want to take a picture with him. If Beckham was in the airport, it would be a media frenzy and a mob scene."
I want to know your thoughts. I am posting a survey.
1 comment:
In the US, I would say Tiger. But, outside of the US, we know Soccer is a big deal.
Post a Comment