RIP Patrick Swayze. In honor of his death, I am doing a top 5 movies for the myth, the man, the legend, Patrick Swayze. He was in a few movies that I love. My list will look VERY different than any female that posts her top 5 in my comment section.
Before I post my top 5, here are a few interesting facts about the man.
1. In 1991, he was chosen as People magazine "sexiest man alive". Of course, this is one year after Ghost came out.
2. He attended Joffrey ballet school.
3. He first met his wife when she was 14 years old. He was 18. She was taking dance lessons from his mother.
On to my top 5...
1. Road House - Any movie that also involves Terry Funk is going to be high on my list! This really was a no brainer for me.
2. Point Break - The funny thing about this movie is that I can not turn it off these days. Every time it is on, it sucks me in.
3. The Outsiders - This is just an amazing movie. There are so many talented actors in this movie including Tom Cruise, Swayze, Ralph Macchio, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, C. Thomas Howell and Emilio Estevez. If you have not seen it, rent it.
4. Red Dawn - WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Dirty Dancing - Nobody puts baby in the corner.
RIP Swayze.
Editor's Note: I have never seen Next of Kin. I know...shocking.
3 comments:
Steve also has Road House #1, but he takes umbrage with you not including Next of Kin.
MY top 5:
1. Dirty Dancing. This is also #s 2-5.
2. Ghost - making art is sexy.
3. The Outsiders
4. Point Break
5. Dirty Dancing Havana Nights - cameo as the dance instructor.
I heart Patrick!!
My top 5:
1)Road House
2)Dirty Dancing
3)Red Dawn
4)Ghost
5)Outsiders and Youngblood are ties here.
To this day, if Roadhouse or Red Dawn are on...I have to watch them.
You are a dude. You have Dirty Dancing on this list. For shame!
Post a Comment