I am pretty sure I have written about this show before but if you are not watching "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", you are missing out. It is on FX and is one of the best comedies on TV right now. I may rank it #1. The show is so overboard that it is funny. I have no idea how they talked Danny DeVito into being part of the show but I am sure glad they did. He is great.
So, for those of you who do not know the show, it is about a few friends (the buddies and one of the buddies' sister) who own a hole in the wall bar in Philadelphia. Danny DeVito plays the father of the brother/sister. Outside of Devito's character, they are all in their 20s and each show is a different adventure.
Sorry for the pitiful summary but if you want to check out an episode or two, check out the last episode of season 4 or the one from last week involving the road trip (on hulu.com). If you do not like those, you will not like the show.
Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment