It is you. I was able to pause it and call in your nephews so they can see Uncle Andy!
HELLS TO THE YEAH LU! Great fist pump Toolio - I cannot believe that was the Gentile Center.
You should find the TV replay. That is the one I was talking about. TV had the camera under the basket, so when the player ran across after finishing his shot we had a face full of Uncle Andy. This clip shows nothing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It is you. I was able to pause it and call in your nephews so they can see Uncle Andy!
HELLS TO THE YEAH LU! Great fist pump Toolio - I cannot believe that was the Gentile Center.
You should find the TV replay. That is the one I was talking about. TV had the camera under the basket, so when the player ran across after finishing his shot we had a face full of Uncle Andy. This clip shows nothing.
Post a Comment