Friday, May 16, 2008

Top 5 Final Day!!!

Well, happy Friday to all! I have enjoyed doing this top 5 but five days in a row is just crazy! It may be a staple in my blog though...hump day top 5. So, we are on the last day and I need an idea...any idea. We are opposite day! I am doing a least favorite list. With the weekend here, I figured I would give you some ideas of what to drink this weekend...

My top 5 worst shots I have ever done!

1. Malort - A Chicago liquer. Funk and Barry may disagree but the aftertaste on this shot is the worst ever! It does not go away. Only chasing it with a mouth full of mustard will kill the flavor.
2. Three wise men - Jose, Jim and Jack all in one shot...not a very good idea.
3. Wild Turkey 101 - Not that normal wild turkey needed any help with bad taste but you are going to add more alcohol to it...yikes.
4. Bacardi 151 - Way too powerful for me and who shoots normal rum? No one. 151...stay away!
5. Any shot of cheap gin - Who shoots gin? Anyone? No way. There is a reason.

Prarie fire is a shot many think is awful. I have not done it so I have no idea where it would fall on my list. All five of those shots I have done before. It is hard to forget when you doany of those.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

ahow628 said...

A little story for you:

Once I was in Greencastle, IN at DePauw University and we went to a bar called "Old Topper." While there, we made friends with a late 30s fella who complained about his job (been there since he was 18) and how he was going to start his own business someday (he wasn't). So he is pounding the Bud Ices and decides he wants to buy us a shot. So he buys a round of well gin. Worst. Shot. Ever.

In a slightly related note, my buddy Brad got felt up by a woman (term used loosely) with no teeth.

Mich said...

1. Bacardi 151 - Spring Break in College....puked doritos everywhere.
2. Vodka in college (one any random day, I am fine with Vodka) - one night before going out, I decided to take like 10 shots of nasty Vodka (Kelin told me to stop and I didn't listen) - I wound up puking and crying at the bar
3. 3 Wisemen - repulsive
4. Cement Mixer (after it curdled)
5. Cheap Tequila

Stacia said...

1. well gin - lost a bet at Durkin's and this was the punishment... pure awful.
2. cheap tequila
3. Liquid Cocaine (Jaeger, Goldschlager & peach schnapps)
4. Jaeger bomb - I can't stand anything with Jaeger, actually. I had one bad experience and it haunts me still today!
5. well vodka

Fubar said...

1. Malort
2. Malort
3. Malort
4. Malort
5. Malort